Nana Awere is a consultant/trainer in Manufacturing Systems, Quality Assurance, Safety Health & Environment, New Product Development, New Factory/Team Setup & Management and Supply Chain Management.
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Qualification: BSc. Chemical Engineering
MSc. Chemical Engineering
PgDip. Operations and Supply Chain Management
Dip. Packaging Technology
A Chemical Engineer and Supply Chain professional with 16+ years progressive career in a multi-national business environment, 12 years of which have been in management positions, Nana has had extensive experience in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and agro-food environment, having worked with PZ Cussons, Wilmar International, Unilever and Nosak across Africa. For five years, before joining QA Consult, he was the Technical Manager for PZ Wilmar Nigeria, overseeing QA, New Product Development, HSE and TPM, as well as Safety Manager for Africa Region (Wilmar International). From 2016 to 2017, he doubled as the Project Manager for a multi-million dollar new factory/category project for PZ Wilmar. Before then, he had worked for over 10 years with Unilever Ghana and held various positions including Research and Development Technical Manager for Unilever West Africa, Production Manager, Foods and Quality Audit Manager. For 8 months, he was Project Manager for Nosak Distilleries Ghana. He is a qualified Unilever Quality Auditor, and has audited factories across West and Eastern Africa.
Areas of Expertise
- Quality Assurance . TPM . R&D Principles . Regulatory Affairs
- SHEQ Audits . New factory setup . Product Development . Manufacturing Systems
- Project Management . Food Safety/HACCP . Building Technical Teams . Supply Chain Management
- Personal DataMarried to Vivian Damoah.Have 3 children.Current Job
- Associate Consultant at QA Consult. A Consultant/Trainer in Manufacturing Systems, Quality Assurance, Safety Health & Environment, Manufacturing Hygiene and Food Safety.
Author and Publisher
Philosophy for life
“Think Big, Start Small, Move Fast.”